619 LOUISIANA AVENUE • SHREVEPORT, LA
Ph. (318) 226-1481 • Box Office: 318-226-8555 • 800-313-6373
Directions & Visitor Info
The Strand Theatre is located in downtown Shreveport on the corner of Louisiana and Crockett streets.
The Strand Theatre provides private, secure parking for Friends of the Strand at the Benefactor level.
For all patrons, parking is available on the street and in numerous private lots in close vicinity to the theatre. All lots are privately owned; however, there are many parking lots in the vicinity of the theatre that offer parking for Strand patrons. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME OF THE PARKING LOTS DO NOT PROVIDE AN ATTENDANT. Parking lot prices vary from show to show and are determined by the individual parking lot operator. Most lots are cash only.
To find accommodation nearby, visit
The Following Items Are Prohibited:
All Items are subject to search.
The Strand reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the building or dispose of the item. Refusal to do so will result in ejection from the building.
The following is a list of items that are prohibited
- Bags/purses larger than 9″ x 12″
- Chains over 6″ in length
- Hula Hoops
- Jewelry or belts of any kind containing spikes or studs
- Large Umbrellas
FOOD & BEVERAGES: Any outside food or beverage, Alcohol, Bota bags or wine skins, Glass water bottles (empty plastic water bottles are allowed), Illegal drugs (including cannabis)
ITEMS: Aerosol cans
- Beach Balls
- Cigarettes or any smoking device including e-cigs or vaporizers
- Inflatable Items
- Bullhorns/noise makers
- Ice chests, coolers or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Poles (including signs attached to poles)
- Professional recording devices for photography, video or audio
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Any item too large to fit under a seat
- Firearms (prohibited by event producers)
- All knives
- Mace or pepper spray
- Any item staff deems dangerous and could be used as a weapon
Animals except service animals are prohibited.