619 LOUISIANA AVENUE • SHREVEPORT, LA
Ph. (318) 226-1481 • Box Office: 318-226-8555 • 800-313-6373
Louisiana Tax Incentives
Whether you’re launching a national concert tour or staging a new theatrical production, Louisiana offers a robust 25% to 35% tax incentive for musical and theatrical productions and qualified infrastructure projects.
- Open to all motion picture production companies for the purpose of producing nationally or internationally distributed motion pictures.
- Production company must be headquartered and domiciled in the State of Louisiana.
- $300,000 minimum-spend required
- Only work physically performed by residents and non-residents in the State of Louisiana and only tangible goods acquired from a source within the state qualify for the program.
- 30% tax credit on qualified direct production Louisiana expenditures
- Additional 5% tax credit for payroll expenditures to Louisiana residents
- No annual cap
- Tax credits may be used to offset income tax liability in Louisiana (corporate or personal), sold back to the State for 85% face value, or brokered on the open market.
For more information CLICK HERE